The West Haven Public School District is committed to the belief that all children are capable of attaining high levels of achievement in preparation for productive, rewarding lives and responsible citizenship.
Students will reach this goal through their own diligence and effort, a learning climate that responds to individual academic needs, a curriculum that challenges and is aligned with state standards, adequate resources, and skilled, professional instruction. Furthermore, a belief in social equality underlies West Haven’s commitment to providing a high-quality education for all students.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before the meetings. Minutes are available after their approval.
View Most Recent Agendas & Minutes
- We in the West Haven Public Schools ...
- Commit to an ongoing education that promotes critical thinking, communication and problem-solving.
- Advocate the development of student talent, as well as collaboration with parents and the local community.
- Reinforce the values of mutual respect, courtesy and appreciation for diversity.
- Encourage students to develop responsibility, accountability and self-discipline.