West Haven CT Homepage

City Trees

City trees are usually trees lining the area between the curb and sidewalk. If a resident does not have a sidewalk, it must be determined if the tree falls within the city’s right of way. Call the Department of Public Works at 203-937-3585. The office is on the third floor of City Hall, 355 Main St.
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow